Jo Pavezi is a studious of a relational issues and corporate environments, believing that by talking authentically, people bring their dilemmas and vulnerabilities to building a collective purpose, enabling connections and facilitating personal transformations beyond organizational boundaries.
Serves national and multinational companies, medium and large, throughout Brazil and Europe. Until 2002 she worked in Sao Paulo - SP, capital, and since 2003 is headquartered in Curitiba - PR/Brazil.
- Psychologist from the Methodist University of São Paulo
- Coach accredited by the Latin American Coaching Society
- Change Management Training - London, England
- Holism and Leadership Training - Schumacher College, England
- Psychotherapist specializing in Psychodrama and Transpersonal Psychology